Details and Dimensions
Material: Structure in pine wood, back in solid wood and cellulose wood fibre panels. Structure completely covered in resin-coated fabric.
Fabric Composition: Full grain leather with vintage finish
Dimensions 82 Sofa: 82w 41 1/4d 31h inch Seating width: 56 inch
Dimension 92 Sofas: 91 3/4w 41 1/4d 31h inch Seating width: 65 3/4 inch
Dimensions 101 Sofa: 101 2/4w 41 1/4d 31h inch Seating width: 75 2/4 inch
Seating height: 16 2/4
Seating depth: 23 2/4 inch
Seat Cushion: Supported by propylene and latex elastic belts. Cushions with pocket springs covered with non-deformable polyurethane foam density 40 kg/cbm and Tecnoform.
Back Cushion: Supported by propylene and latex elastic belts. Non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density 18kg/cbm, covered in Tecnoform
Features: rounded design
MADE IN VENETO, ITALY
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove