The Ship Stool is a modern leather stool with a short seat back. It swivels and can easily be adjusted from standard counter height to bar height with a gas cylinder lever. Choose from a variety of leather colors to perfectly match your décor and personalize your space with this modern stool.
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove