Details and Dimensions
Material: Structure in pine wood, back in solid wood and cellulose wood fibre panels. Solid wood feet tobacco finish
Fabric Composition: Full grain leather with vintage finish
Dimensions: 29 2/4w 29 2/4d 28 1/4h inch
Seating height: 18
Seating depth: 20 3/4 inch
Seat Cushion: Supported by propylene and latex elastic belts. Non-deformable polyurethane foam, density of 30 kg/cbm, Tecnoform covered
Back Cushion: Non-deformable polyurethane foam, density of 30 kg/cbm, Tecnoform covered
MADE IN VENETO, ITALY
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove