The MARANO Leather Ottoman is a beautiful addition to any room of your home. Whether a coffee table in your living room, or additional seating in the entryway, it's sure to make a statement. It features a decorative top-stitch along the seams and a naturally tufted look.
Details and Dimensions
Material: Plywood and solid wood frame and polyurethane foam filling
Fabric Composition: Full Grain European Nubuck Leather
Dimensions: 21 3/4w 21 3/4d 15 3/4h inches
Features: Versatile design
MADE IN FRIULI, ITALY
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove