Details and Dimensions
Material: Structure in pine wood, back in solid wood and cellulose wood fibre panels
Fabric Composition: Top grain European leather
Dimensions 36 Ottoman: 36 1/4w 36 1/4d 15 3/4h inch
Dimensions 41 Ottoman: 36 1/4w 36 1/4d 15 3/4h inchSeat Cushion: The seat is supported by propylene and latex elastic belts. Cushions made of non-deformable polyurethane foam density 30 kg/cbm, with polyester fibre and down filling.
Features: piping stitching
MADE IN VENETO, ITALY
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove