Details and Dimensions
Material: Structure in pine wood, back in solid wood and cellulose wood fibre panels
Fabric Composition: Top grain European leather
Dimensions Apartment Sofa: 82 3/4w 41d 27 2/4h inch Seating width: 63 inch
Dimensions 90 Sofa: 90 2/4w 41d 27 2/4h inch Seating width: 70 3/4 inch
Dimensions 98 Sofa: 98 2/4w 41d 27 2/4h inch Seating width: 78 3/4 inch
Seating height: 16 2/4
Seating depth: 26 3/4 inch
Seat Cushion: The seat is supported by propylene and latex elastic belts. Cushions made of non-deformable polyurethane foam density 30 kg/cbm, with polyester fibre and down filling.
Back Cushion: Non-deformable polyurethane foam with a density 18kg/cbm, covered in Tecnoform
Features: piping stitched in seams
MADE IN VENETO, ITALY
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove