Details and Dimensions
Material: Load-bearing parts in solid wood. Shaped chromed metal foot 11w 1 1/2d 3 1/2h inches. Saddle stitch seam.
Fabric Composition: Top Grain Leather
Dimensions: 47w 38d 43h inches
Seating height: 17 inches
Seat length: 26 inches
Seat depth: 22 3/4 inches
Arm height: 21 3/4 inches
Seat Cushion: Double density, eco-friendly, fire-proof LYMPHA foam, class 1 IM, with AIRSOFF shaping and double internal padding formed of a 150 g. resin-bonded and 100% polyamide velveteen lining layer.
Back Cushion: Soft non-deformable foam D.21 with acrylic wadding internal padding
Features: Contemporary Design
MADE IN FRIULI, ITALY
Leather is a natural product: wrinkles, scratches, an uneven shade and grain add uniqueness and value.
- Leather is a live product and cannot withstand the use of furniture creams or general stain removers.
- To give it a general clean, simply wipe it with a damp cloth, without rubbing.
- Only use a specific detergent product for leather for localized stains, and always try it out first on a hidden area.
- For increased protection, it is advisable to treat the leather at least once a year with appropriate protective and nutritive products.
- Never expose the sofa to direct sunlight, which will alter the color over the years.
- Avoid direct contact with metallic, sharp parts that can cause scratches or irreparable abrasions
- As a rule, light colored leather should not come in contact with fabrics that bleed like dark wash jeans, these spots may be very difficult to remove